|Project Name:||An SMS-based Student Response System|
|Principle Investigator:||David Brown|
|Supervised By:||James Connan|
|Research Institute:||Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa|
- To develop a modular network architecture that will provide a platform for creating an SMS-based Student Response System.
- To expose the functionality of the system as a web service.
- To develop a prototype client application to make use of the exposed web service.
- To determine whether this system could be used to solve the issues designed in the problem statement above.
- To develop an application for Android that can be used to answer quizzes over the network and eliminate human error in answer formats.
- Classroom Questioning with Immediate Electronic Response
- Evidence for teaching practice: The impact of clickers in a large classroom environment
- OpenBTS for dummies
- The OpenBTS Project
- OpenBTS Installation Guide
- Open BTS Implementation With Universal Software Radio Peripheral
- Open Source Software-Defined Radio: A survey on GNUradio and its applications
- SMS Based Wireless Home Appliance Control System(HACS) for Automating Appliances and Security
- Student Response System
- Using Audience Response Technology for Pretest Reviews in an Undergraduate Nursing Course